Saturday, April 29, 2006

Love for you by Jasmine Bennett

Walking along,

a tulip in her hand,

swing oh swing, the road is long,

longer than the oceans of blindness,

that she has crossed to come to you...

 

Often she says "the woods are deep",

deeper than thoughts sleeping on a sandy beach,

where crystals washed a million times,

beneath diamonds in a purple sky

must wait for the sun to rise...

 

Only she knows,

only she can know,

from the other side of the street,

she comes to you,

a tulip in her hand...

6 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think that this is a great poem.

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put on my mothers like that my name is Jasmine Bennett also. I know I didn't write this poem. Man, that's so freakin cool or not, it means I'm not orinigal, why can't my name be Shanaynay or something. BTW, good poem

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmmm.....

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kool dat my name too jasmine sheki bennett

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kool dat my name too jasmine sheki bennett

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is jasmine bennett 2 but i live in belize

 

Post a Comment

<< Home